Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

I love this!

Just like Chiaotzu :P I cna't wait until next week... time.. for the next episode of Girlchan in Paradise! I wonder if swirly glasses will get the girl...chan.

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

I less-than-three'd this!

I wish that every time I decided to procrastinate during class by doodling, that my doodles would come to life. This is effin' B-A

Tell Me No Tell Me No

This is oozing with 'of Montreal' good-ness, like the dude below me stated. Very nice, 5/5!

AEPfx responds:

thanks yous

365 - PABON 365 - PABON

Oh... oh my pants... oh shit... I need a new pair... IT'S NOT STOPPING!
This is the shit I wish I could hear on the radio more often, 5/5 10/10! You're awesome man!

AEPfx responds:

haha thanks

Doomsday's Arrival Doomsday's Arrival

Despite its shortcomings...

This song is amazingly well done for a jack-of-all-tradesman :]
The fact that you're a one man band is amazing and that you were able to pull off a 7min+ song and keep it enjoyable throughout! But yeas, the only noticeable things that stopped this song from receiving a 10/10 is the few bits when the guitar falls flat.

But like I said, an amazing song that is definitely going on the iPod!

9/10!
5/5!

Kayoszx responds:

Thanks man :D
And yeah, I know it's got a lot of shortcomings. It's mainly cause I usually rush my songs. After working on the same song for a long time, I get bored and tend to rush the small details and move on.
BUT, I'm gonna be redoing all my rock songs soon for my upcoming EP.
I'm getting a better guitar and a better recording program, so they'll all sound more professional + they'll be in a higher quality.

Recession Recession

No..No No NO NONONONO!!!

I was just about to work on a stencil with the same concept, almost exactly the same picture as well, with I.O.U.s and everything. Great minds think alike I suppose. A 10/10 for you!

ToonHole responds:

Dude, I wanna see your version! Lemme know if you finish it. Would love to see your take. There's lots of room for improvement here; sometimes the small details can make all the difference.