Tell Me No Tell Me No

This is oozing with 'of Montreal' good-ness, like the dude below me stated. Very nice, 5/5!

AEPfx responds:

thanks yous

365 - PABON 365 - PABON

Oh... oh my pants... oh shit... I need a new pair... IT'S NOT STOPPING!
This is the shit I wish I could hear on the radio more often, 5/5 10/10! You're awesome man!

AEPfx responds:

haha thanks

Doomsday's Arrival Doomsday's Arrival

Despite its shortcomings...

This song is amazingly well done for a jack-of-all-tradesman :]
The fact that you're a one man band is amazing and that you were able to pull off a 7min+ song and keep it enjoyable throughout! But yeas, the only noticeable things that stopped this song from receiving a 10/10 is the few bits when the guitar falls flat.

But like I said, an amazing song that is definitely going on the iPod!

9/10!
5/5!

Kayoszx responds:

Thanks man :D
And yeah, I know it's got a lot of shortcomings. It's mainly cause I usually rush my songs. After working on the same song for a long time, I get bored and tend to rush the small details and move on.
BUT, I'm gonna be redoing all my rock songs soon for my upcoming EP.
I'm getting a better guitar and a better recording program, so they'll all sound more professional + they'll be in a higher quality.

Epicity Epicity

I must admit, I downloaded plenty of your songs.

And I have never regretted it. I love your music man, and it befuddles me as to how you dont have a deal yet? and if you do, you fucking well deserve it! Your songs are the fuel to the rage I get when I plug in my ipod to my 360 and blast this shit on Gears of War!

Final Redemption Final Redemption

MY FACE!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FACE!!!??

MY FACE FUCKING MELTED AND BURST INTO FLAMES THEN BURNED A WHOLE THROUGH THE GROUND.

There is, in now way, shape, or form, that this song could have been improved upon. I am quite partial towards songs without vocals. And by someone else's God, this is THEE song of all songs. Please continue to melt faces.

Mother In Tears- Musty Elbow Mother In Tears- Musty Elbow

One of the deepest songs...

.. in the history of songs. This song makes me appreciate my mother more than ever before.